Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Using Turbo Tax for Years Has Been a NIght Mare...and it just continues

I need to pay estimated taxes for next year.  So I opened TurboTax on my Mac Book Pro, inported last year's taxes and tried to save the file.

I got "the document could not be saved" error message.

When to Turbotax support website and they asked me what the issue is and then gave me a ticket and phone number to call.  Called it and they said they would call be back.

They did and the automated system clicked around and hung up.

I called again and the system said my issue has been resolved.

Tried to use their online support system and they had to do double factor identification.

So far 45 mins wasted and no resolution.

I wonder if they consider the customer's satisfaction when they set up such a system? 

No comments:

Post a Comment